The Q&A a Day – Three Year Journal for Christians takes you through the year with a fun or thought provoking question each day. It's a resource that will help you get honest about your life or take the conversation to the next level with your loved ones.
Invest five minutes a day to answer the question of the day, and when you finish the journal, start over and see how your answers change, or don't!
Examples of questions:
- What are you waiting on God for?
- Which of the disciples describes you?
- Which fruit of the Spirit is most lacking in your life?
- On a scale from 1-10, how joyful are you today?
- What is stealing your peace?
Use this journal individually or with your small group. The Q&A a Day is helpful as an accountability tool or ice breaker, and will also help break the generational gaps between moms and grandparents with their kids and grandkids.
This journal makes a great stocking stuffer or gift for any occasion and any generation.
Dimensions: 6.25" x 4.21".
365 questions. 3 years. 1095 answers.