We are partnering with True Vine Church in Lebanon and Touch of Hope Ministries to provide medical and dental care for Syrian Refugees in Lebanon. Lebanon is host to over 1 million Syrian refugees. It’s also Lina’s birth country, making it an ideal location to set up quarterly medical and dental clinics.
- Since the spring of 2016 we have run 7 medical-dental clinics
- We have seen over 6000 patients
- We are a team of 1-3 doctors, 1-2 dentists, several assistants
- We set up the clinics usually for one week
- We run the clinics at the True Vine Church facilities as well as in the refugee camps in Zahlé
- Average cost of each trip is 10,000 for medical supplies
- We see an average of 150-200 patients per day
Watch a preview of our clinic from May 2018
Every single item you purchase here at shegiveshope.com helps us take care of even more patients in desperate need of help.