What do you do when Christianity hasn't lived up to your expectation?
In Fractured Faith, Lina shares her own deeply personal experience with the near deconstruction of her faith – from the incredibly painful disillusionment of church hurt to the seeming absence of God in her pain. With her uniquely direct and diagnostic ER style, Lina leans into asking the hard questions about why people who once claimed to be Christians no longer believe.
With Biblical truth and gut-wrenching vulnerability, Lina will help you:
- Find peace when Christianity seems to have fallen short
- Stop feeling stuck in your painful circumstances
- Understand the purpose of suffering
- Learn how to release the hurt that’s holding you back
- Discover how to hear God’s voice when you need Him the most
Fractured Faith is a book about finding your way back to God… only to find out that He’s been waiting for you all along.
P.S. Get additional resources from fracturedfaithbook.com